Cup Tribunal Electoral 2012
REGATTA "COPA Electoral Tribunal"
Date: February 4, 2012.
Location: Playa Veracruz
Cayucos Inspection Time: 7:00
Starting time: 9:30
Deadline for payment in the General Bank and delivery of the wheel of payment in the office of CREBA: Tuesday January 31, until 6:00 pm.
Regatta mode: CLOSED.
- Before leaving home, check:
- that is in good condition remoque mechanical and snugly to the ball of the car with the safety pin and chain hooked to the car.
- that the canoes are properly secured to the trailer,
- which take the whole team:
- five oars
- four lifeguards
- ropes (front and rear)
- Water shoes
- two scoops
- four dicks
- white cloth
When you reach the area designated for the race (Veramar Restaurant), follow the instructions CREBA Officers, who will be in the parking area by organizing the arrival of cars with trailers.
- Preparing for inspection (the four crew members must be present in his full gear).
CREBA Inspector, the inspection and decal will be issued revised.
- Present revised decal on the table CREBA Officer, located within the Veramar Restaurant, where you will be given the number for the canoe.
The number assigned to your canoe is placed on each side of the bow (front end) of the canoe.
- After the inspection and placed the number, move the canoe to the beach opposite the entrance of the restaurant Veramar.
The Captain of the crew must be alert to the call for the captains' meeting with the Master Race, who will give final instructions to follow, while the rest of the crew, take care of your canoe.
- Ready to start, a crew member is placed in the starting line, and once directed by the Officer, he runs to the dugout, while other members remain in the dugout, waiting and ready for the arrival of his partner, to start rowing boat and follow the route guidance.
The canoes must follow the route marked out through the buoys of RED BULL, serving two and half laps, completing 8.5 miles.
- After the race, but be at the table CREBA Officer to withdraw the ticket for food, while waiting for judges to organize the results of positions and times for the award.
If you have a complaint, must approach the table CREBA Officer and request form to write down the claim. Officers assigned to analyze the case and give the verdict to yourself.
- Remember that all claims, promotes delay the award ceremony..
The Master and Race Walking Judges are officers assigned by the organization of CREBA, to observe any anomalies or missing in the route of the race, they deserve the respect of every paddler.
|A||To be in motion for 60 seconds out||60 seconds|
|B||Glide (Bust of the starting line) slowly before they start signal.||60 seconds|
|C||No seguir el trayecto oficial de la regata, cortando boyas||60 seconds|
|D||Conduct disrespectful||3 minutes|
|E||Ignoring the safety instructions given by an Officer of the Expulsion of the canoe regatta and the race crew.||Expulsión del cayuco y tripulación de la regata.|
|F||Receive unauthorized assistance from another boat or canoe, except in an emergency.||5 minutos|
|G||Construction contrary to regulations, unauthorized drive (only indigenous method), change of identification or modification of a canoe that was not repaired or corrected before the race.||
Expulsion from the canoe and crew of the regatta.
|H||Shocks H intentional, unnecessary, or deliberate obstruction against another canoe.||Expulsion from the canoe and crew of the regatta.|
|I||Replacement of a crew member without notice and or approved by the Race Officer.||Expulsion from the canoe and crew of the regatta.|
|J||Personal conduct unworthy of a good sport
(Ingest alcohol, drugs, theft, etc.)
|Expulsion from the canoe and crew of the regatta.|
|K||Assault or physical attack against an individual or individuals.||Expulsion from the canoe and crew of the regatta.|